1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanting to cuddle with a straight guy...advice needed!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Confusedfellow2, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Confusedfellow2

Hello guys,

quick background, so I am 20 years old second year in college I just met this guy about 4 months ago and needless to say I have developed strong feelings for him, so naturally I want to get close to him both mentally and physically...as of right now I am sadly 90% sure he is straight so pursuing a relationship level of affection with him is probably out of the question, but perhaps there is a chance if I ask him at the right time in the right way that he would be willing to try cuddling with me? He seems pretty lonely and I have heard him say that he misses cuddling with his ex girlfriend, but on the same token he has said to me that he is not a touchy feely person so I am a little confused.

So my question to you guys is, What is the best way I can approach him and tell him that I would like to give him that type of warm affection without giving away that I am gay for him?

2. YeahpIdk

I would advise not saying anything to this person. If it happens naturally, let it, but asking to cuddle is definitely a dead give away and usually too blunt. If you think he's straight, do yourself a favor and detach until something possibly happens. Naturally.

3. Confusedfellow2

Thanks for the quick response!

I think you are ultimately right and I should say nothing about because it could be a dead give away, but I strongly feel like he already has a very strong indication that I am attracted to him! the reason being is one day we were talking about girls and he said he wants to find another to pursue and I jokingly said "what don't you just pursue me?" He laughed and replied, "Im sorry but I could never be gay."

Now I am wondering if he thought I was serious or not, he could very well think that I am gay because I have never been with a girl and he knows that...we are currently taking a break from hanging out because he described my behavior towards him as suffocating granted we were constantly hanging out but it still seems weird...

let me know what you think.

4. Mj5963

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmmm sounds like he is not biting on any sexual inuendos , he may be straight and doesn't seem even curious so jeopardizing friendship is something I need to determine on pushing things

5. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He said he wanted to take a break from what he described as a "suffocating" interaction? Yep, 1000000% straight. Or just not into you. Which makes no difference at the end of the day. You need to move on, asap.