1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexuality: masculine vs. feminine activities

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ligunn, Mar 1, 2017.

1. ligunn

I've always felt attraction to men but only starting a couple months ago I've actually labeled myself as bisexual. I have always played sports and other such masculine activities but also love to partake in very feminine activities such as shopping with girl-friends...

I've noticed that switching between these activities actually seems to change my sexual desires greatly. This may seem like not a huge problem but it's just very confusing as I only recently accepted my bisexuality... Has anyone gone through something similar?

2. HornTornThornX5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in the same position as you, dude. Except realising I like boys now.
    It feels like the more you hang out doing a specific "gender activity", the more comfortable you feel with that gender. Don't know if that's the same thing you're experiencing. Sometimes I feel like I'm adapting or something to the gender I'm with and when I'm with girls I'm girlier and with guys, guyier.

3. ligunn

Yea yea exactly! It's frustrating because I honestly feel like I want to like guys... This is all new for me and I want to be with another guy. It's great to know someone is going through the same thing as me:icon_bigg