1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi-curious and closeted.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NevergiveinAJ, Mar 13, 2017.

1. NevergiveinAJ

Hi guys,
    As this is my first post here, I don't know too much about the general stuff here, so take it easy on me.

I am a thirteen year old, and I think I might be bi. I have always liked girls, and I have kissed a girl before, but lately, I've been sexually attracted to this guy in my class I think is cute. I currently am NOT willing to come out, but I have to this guy. He accepts me, but I have a single question to ask this forum: How do I find out if he likes me back? I don't know whether he is straight,bi-, or gay, but I know he *might* like me back. Any help on this?

Thanks, NevergiveinAJ

2. Najlen

Really the only way to know for sure is to tell him that you like him and see what he says.

3. Naxams

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, this.

Also, welcome to the forum.

#3 Naxams, Mar 14, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  4. NevergiveinAJ

He didn't really say much, he just said ok. He hasn't reacted negatively, nor positively, but I have a good feeling about it...:rolle:

5. Athexant

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Since you told him you like him, and he hasn't really reacted yet, I'd give him some time to think about it. You probably caught him off guard. If he doesn't say something about it after a few weeks, you might be able to gently ask his opinion. Then again, try not to push him too much. It's a huge turn-off.

Also, welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us! If you ever have questions about bisexuality or anything, ask away!

Best of luck to you.