1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MewDew, Mar 17, 2017.

1. MewDew

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is a bit of a gender issue and a bit of a sexuality issue, but I decided to just post it here.
    Let me clarify that I have never so much as kissed or dated anyone, nor do I plan on doing so soon.
    So, I know that I am attracted to women. At this point, to me, it is nearly indisputable that I am attracted to women both romantically and sexually. But with men, it's a bit more complicated. I am absolutely repelled by the idea of having sex with a man- that is, if, and only if, I picture myself as a woman. If I picture myself as a man, then suddenly it feels right; and while imagining that I am a man, I am still attracted to women. So I suppose what I mean to say is that in my mind, if I am a man then I'm bisexual and if I'm a woman I'm lesbian. Does this mean anything and does anyone else get this? It's all just so confusing to me.

2. Najlen

I can't entirely relate since I'm not sexually attracted to anyone, but when I still thought I was a girl I could only really imagine being in a romantic relationship with girls. Now that I've come to terms with being trans, though, I can imagine being with men and women. I think what it was was that I didn't want to be in a relationship with a guy as a woman, but I could be in a relationship with a guy as a guy. Idk if that makes sense.

3. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you're smart enough to say something like that you are probably smart enough to be right also. I think I can identify, although it's different boundaries that are affected. The things that happen in my imagination are imaginative.

4. TheOneCactus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Im would imagine myself as a women if im thinking of having intercourse with a male but in all honesty, i would be fine being male in a mam or maf relationship. Its completely normal to be thinking the way you are for both straight and lgbt people