1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal Toy

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AlecF, Mar 20, 2017.

1. AlecF

AlecF Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey everyone,

I'm planning on doing anal tonight with a 6 inch dildo. I have lubricant. Any pointers? I'm afraid of it getting stuck lol.

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lots of lube and if you are worried about "losing" it, tie a sturdy cord around the base where it can't come off. You know what to do from there!...David

3. Mj5963

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Slow and steady once open up then it is a wonderful
    Joy

4. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Alec,

Here's some ideas for you to consider:

1. Lube, lots of lube

2. Go slow. This will take time so don't rush it.

3. You will need to learn how to relax. Your natural inclination (involuntary) will be for your sphincter to tighten around it and try to expel it.

4. If you experience pain, it's because your sphincter is tightening around it. Work on relaxing the muscles.

5. Begin with your fingers, not only to spread the lube around and in, but also to introduce a familiar sensation first.

6. It may help to move the dildo in and out as you progress. It helps to slowly ease your muscles open rather than brute force.

7. Don't be worried if you don't meet with immediate success. You might have to settle for some progress on the first try and try again another day. Keep at it though and you'll get it eventually. For me, I wasn't able to fully submerge the dildo until the third attempt.

8. Once in, it can hurt too much to move the dildo in and out in any sort of thrusting movement. It took more attempts before I could actually fuck myself with the dildo instead of just inserting it. It helped me to be hard and masturbating when I would commence the thrusting motions. The heightened state of arousal allows me to use the dildo and really love the sensations.

9. Try different positions. Some work better than others, so realize that you may just need to find the right position for you.

10. Hopefully your dildo has a flared base that prevents it from going into you completely. If not, you may need to consider getting one that does have a wider base. Otherwise, do be careful that the dildo doesn't go completely in your anus. Tying a string around the base is a good idea if there is a potential for the entire dildo entering you.

11. Re-apply lube as needed. Your body will absorb the water-based lube, so you do need to re-apply it.

I hope these help you. Happy exploring! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

5. Gray9

All these steps for dildo? Is is just as difficult with a real man dick?

6. Mj5963

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would say not as much overall with a mans dick , if top knows what he is doing and take time it can happen nice and quicker , then as open up
    Inside it becomes an awesome experience

7. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not everyone has the same experience with anal penetration. Some guys are naturally tighter, and it can also take time to learn to relax your anal muscles. I have found that I'm able to use a dildo easier than being penetrated by a guy's penis because I'm in control of the penetration, so I can relax easier for it. This is why it can work better being on top for your first time with a guy because you control the penetration.

Also, not everyone needs the steps I provided, but I provided them to help those who are having any difficulty using a dildo, especially for those using one for the first time.

I do agree that having an experienced top can help as well. Unfortunately, a lot of guys either don't know how to be patient with someone new to anal or are unwilling to be patient. So, I do suggest dildo play as preparation for bottoming for a guy.

Take care. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: