1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feeling lonely and want to a feel a females touch

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by just jane, Mar 21, 2017.

1. just jane

Hey Guys,

I am feeling very lonely and I been trying to a find a woman who understands on some deep level about this.

I can't stop thinking about woman today, and how much I would love feel a hug, kiss.

it can drive me mad sometimes.

Are these any other woman out there feel the same.

I am 27 and the last woman I meet was older then me.

2. WMM

WMM

I'm just some old guy. I suspect your question is a veiled question for what you really want to ask. But as for your question, of course there are other women who feel the same way you do. Thousands, perhaps millions.

My wife does. The idea of doing without sex with other women is completely unacceptable to her. She says if a bisexual person gives up sex with either sex they are giving up a part of themselves, and buying into the harassment of "make a choice". She refuses to choose and refuses to give up sex with either me or women.

But somehow I suspect you weren't really asking for an answer like this.

Be well

3. tickabox

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i know how you feel but I've grown to accept it as being another sky high hurdle in my life (in my case meaning probably/definitely never gonna happen).

Why not get out visit a bar or two, depending on where you are there might be other places you can go, see who you meet, you never know what might happen.

4. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey just jane. You're not alone in how you feel.

I crave human contact. I would love to have a woman to hold me, in whose arms I would feel safe and like I'm home. And although it will be sometime before I am ready to go out and meet such a woman it still doesn't stop me from wanting it.

Are there any bars near where you live it make take a few false starts however you may well find some who understands how you feel.

5. just jane

I would love also hold a woman in my arms, put my hands though her hair, kiss her on lips. hug each other,

there not any LGBT Places were I am, and I fall on the Asperger's side of the spectrum, sometimes I am scared.