1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My last lover never loved a woman before she met me

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by just jane, Mar 22, 2017.

1. just jane

The only woman to share a love with me was when I was in my early 20s and she in her 40’s. I am now 27 and she will be 48 years old now.

She never fell in love with a woman before she met me and she is to this day never loved any other woman again, she as always been with men and still does.

She fell in love with me after getting over miscarriage her baby and dealing with her ex husband walking out on her and, me looking after her when her Lupus got bad.

I held her in my arms, took care of her and she love me for who I am. we only made love once that was 6 months after we starting to become lovers.

I took her to the doctors, written her love pomes, went to see a film together and got her roses which she loved.

She also had depress as well.

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry it didn't work out for you with her. It sounds like she still holds a place in your heart

3. just jane

I do miss that companionship.

sorry if I have comment on your wall yet, when I do the forum says I need more characters.

I am not sure how this forum works.

I am enjoying getting know you on this forum.

thank for the hug on my wall, I would hug you back if I could lol, as time goes I will get used to this place.