1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Figuring myself out

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by zigzag1188, Mar 22, 2017.

1. zigzag1188

So for the last 3 years or so I have been having a lot of trouble figuring out my sexual orientation. It does not help that I have really OCD so naturally I obsess and research about it way more than I should, but that's another issue. Anway, since I was little I've liked guys. I wanted to date guys, catch their attention, and even marry one. I can only masturbate to the thought of guys, but can still get turned on by girls. It's weird but I think it has something to do with me not being too into vaginas themselves. I have fallen in love with 2 guys and had little crushes on them as well, but lately I've been into girls too. Or at least I think. It's weird like I have no desire to date or marry a girl, but making out with one seems pleasing to me. I also notice girls first when I'm on a beach or whatever, but for some reason I just fall for guys despite not finding them as physically attractive. I obsess about it a lot so I wonder if it's possible that I'm overthinking everything. It's so weird I don't like big muscley guys, but I do like men so does that mean I'm a lesbian because I don't like guys with big muscles? i also like dick lol so I'm assuming most lesbians are not into guys and their dicks, but ugh Im just so confused. I find it hard to get emotionally attached to anyone right now because all I do is obsess about my sexuality and it takes up a lot of me emotionally if that makes sense. Any ideas on how I can chill myself out? I'm afraid of becoming a lesbian because it just doesnt fit me. Straight doesnt fit either, so would bi make sense?

2. musicboy123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I say that all these labels (gay, straight, lesbian, bi, etc.) are very bad for people's mentality because it basically just restricts them to a specific model, and they feel as if they can't break the boundary because society tells them not to. Sexuality is very fluidic and you shouldn't stress over putting a name over your own sexuality :slight_smile: I think that everyone is their own individual and should just live life with the freedom to find anyone attractive. What makes things confusing is when people call label themselves as gay, for example, and then they fall in love with someone of the opposite sex and they start to overthink everything.

I hope I'm not sounding harsh because I don't mean to :slight_smile: I just think that these labels are what cause confusion and panic, not the sexuality itself. I hope that's not confusing lol 'cause I suck at writing on these forums! Anyway, I wish you the best!!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: