1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a woman came on to me.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by just jane, Mar 23, 2017.

1. just jane

Hey guys,

I want to share something that took place last year.

I came good friends with a woman from Art class who I have come cross again today in a creative colouring group.

She had no ideal about my love for woman at the time and we just came really good friends. We both share interested in Lego.

She is in her late 40s and we got on really well and even meet up a drink.

But one day I went to her flat and do some art stuff together, while we were painting she came out to me and told me that she liked me and form a deep bond with me more then any other person in her life.

she kissed me but she back away from me to say sorry. that's when I told her about my love for woman. she told that she is not lesbian or bisexual.

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lego is possibly the best thing ever! But I realise that's not the point here.

That must have been very confusing for you. Did you talk when you saw her in the creative colouring group?

3. WMM

WMM

Don't get hung up on labels, and don't let her, either.

Maybe she was thinking about a little experimentation just for fun, and labeling creates some sort of expectations or "strings attached".

That's just my first impression anyway.

As a comparison, back when my wife played around with no strings attached if she kissed you and you wanted to start talking she would have said good bye, sorry to have bothered you. In her mind a kiss should lead to a kiss and then sex, with no talking. Mary has always been like that, as soon as the kisses start she wants action. Words are just a nuisance, and kill the moment.

#3 WMM, Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
  4. Micki B

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well, it may not have lived up to your expectations as far as your first experience with a woman, but a kiss and confession of feelings for you is still, in my book, flattering if nothing else.

I just finished the Lego Millennium Falcon. 5,265 pieces but no one kissed me for it. I think Lego annoys my girlfriend :roflmao:

Micki