1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penis Envy: Surprising Discovery

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Micki B, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Micki B

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm a lesbian, out and proud. The first woman I was ever with was much more experienced and had been out for many more years than me. During a conversation about fantasies I shared mine with her (never had the courage before that!!) and she told me what I was feeling was penis envy and quite normal. For the first time in my life I had a name for these desires and even better, I wasn't completely mental. She went out of her way to let me live out my ultimate fantasies using role play, toys, "costumes" lol - just men's silk pj's for me and feminine lingerie for her. Outside the bedroom, she was outwardly much more butch than me, and the role reversal in bed was fun for us both. She was my first and to this day the most incredible lover I've had. Best 8 months ever.

Fast forward to now- I was bored and sleepless and shared my phallic obsession in an anonymous chat with a straight man. The chat aroused us both and he said he wanted me to dominate him using my strapless. So all these years of being a closet lesbian and avoiding sex with men, when I am in the dominate role I am now intrigued by the thought of sex with a man!!!

I definitely prefer women, but this experience opened my eyes to something extremely unexpected! Has anyone else experienced a shift such as this? If so, do you advise acting on it or letting it remain a bedroom fantasy only? :help: Thx.

Micki

2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As long as you are both consenting adults, I see no harm in trying it. Granted the fantasy might be better than the actual act... Just as a fair warning.