1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love girls but

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by PanHedon, Mar 29, 2017.

1. PanHedon

Hi, I really love girls in all of the sense, I have a couple of very fullfiling relationships with girls. I am not very skilled socially, so I am single most of the time. But ignoring that fact, I am worried of always having to suppress one part of me when I am with a girls I truly like, and might even love, I mean, I am a súper kinky guy, so fear that once they know me bettee they would freak out, I dont think that I am really that weird LOL, I mean sure I average straight sex, but when a girls tells me that she does not like giving por receiving oral sex, or that she wont receive or give anal. It is just frustrating. Let alone telling them that certain kinds of men really attract me, basically that I am all for man of mean sex under the right circunstances.

---------- Post added 29th Mar 2017 at 01:11 PM ----------

Or that I think that even straight guys should not feel guilty if they check out a beutiful transexual girl, or that I dont get why men cant wear thongs and be consideres masculino. Haga. I know that this a long list, but its just a general overview of what I think that are conflicting points with most girls in a sustaiable long therm relationship. Because I fall in love and attract girls that I consider nice, intelligent, super pretty girls, but if she gets scared if she sees a picture of a black sexy hunk on tiny pink g stringn on my phone, well that could be problemátic, even more if she doubts my attraction to her altough I probably already fucked and ate her whole body with the ferocity of a starving lion.