1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very confused, and how do you live without a label?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Aceyda, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Aceyda

Hey, I have had a very confusing time lately and Im gonna try to write it as short as possible. It started with me being very confused, then just sort of letting go and coming out as lesbian. Now, I'm very confused again, though. I have feelings for a girl but also for a guy. For the girl, it's more romantic, and more emotional, and I feel like I would care too much to have sex right away, but for the guy its more sexual with a bit of feelings, where there would be little chance of an actual relationship. I feel like it would be best for me to not have any labels, but how do you do that? When people ask what should I say? I would probably say that I find it easier getting attracted to girls, but if I met the right guy, I could probably develop feelings for him too.

Thank you

---------- Post added 1st Apr 2017 at 11:40 PM ----------

Also, I wanna add that I'm pretty much caught in between two people, one girl and one guy, fml

2. citymetro

i think this is rather common, i feel very similarly currently and am having your problem. living without labels i am sure is very hard, i had tried to do that but really, people naturally want to know specific things about themself, and going without labels clashes with that a lot. were people to ask, you could reply it is complicated, or literally that you dont want to live by labels. it would just take a strong commitment, which is a bit ironic thinking of it. i think you should try out the things you are thinking of if you can, and if it does not end right you can always return to where you are now. please try to think hard on potential relationships with women and men with both romantic and sexual aspects, why you like some things but not others, and why. i wish you a lot of luck, please try to stay safe