1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual to biromantic lesbian to lesbian to demisexual biromantic?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Scorpio1024, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Scorpio1024

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I can look at woman and find her attractive instantly being turned on by. A man I can not do the same for. A man I can feel butterflies for (romantic attraction) but, it takes time for me to be turned on. What exactly would my label be? I've dated 4 men ever and have dated more women than I can count. What's going on? It seems as though no label fits me. :eusa_doh: :help:

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would just call it bisexual (unless you don't want to sleep with men at all, then lesbian works). You can just clarify that your attractions to the genders are different; you feel instant attraction to women, but for men that takes time. It's still a flavor of bisexuality :slight_smile:

Keep in mind that everyone is different. I'm a lesbian, but my feelings for women are exactly like your feelings for men. I have never in my life been instantly turned on or attracted to a woman (at first sight). I've always gotten to know her and then was turned on later after romantic attraction. For men, I feel literally nothing; not attracted to them instantly and not attracted to them when I get to know them. But I'd still prefer to use lesbian than "demisexual". Not everyone is attracted to people they meet on first sight.

#2 Creativemind, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  3. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol, you sound like the female version of me. I just go with bisexual, the extra detail isn't really that important to me, and might cause extra confusion. My two cents