1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's happening!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Misakii, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Misakii

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ok. How should I start this...
    I'm 21, I'm a girl, and unsure about what my sexual orientation is. When I was little (bout 13 or 14), i felt attracted to a girl. My parents took me to the psychologist, thinking it was just a bad thing that would disappear with time. Then I had a boyfriend for 3 years. And now I'm here. I have this friend (girlll) that I feel the urge to support her in everything, and I wanted to kiss her so much, for curiosity, that I did it. We had hm...dates, and we keep on kissing everytime we were alone, but I don't feel anything when we kiss, like those "butterflies" or being nervous...nope I don't feel it. But we haven't kissed in the last week. What should I do! Keep like nothing happened, or try to continue our 'relationship'. I don't even know if I'm bisexual or lesbian or just none of this. I even thought that I don't feel sexual attraction for anyone :icon_sad:
    Tell me what you think uvu

2. citymetro

i understand that children when younger often have a brief thought of possible being gay. your feelings with this relationship could be the natural wants to try new things and to understand yourself in a deeper way, but i think this possibly could show that you have the potential at least to be bi or gay. possible reasons you may not have realized is because you seem to have homophobic parents, and in any sense being attracted to people of the same gender is still "weird" and different. please try to think a lot on your relationship with this girl and possible others, doing relationship things both romantic and sexual, and what you potentially like and dont like. if possible too think about why would you like some things and not others, in a deeper sense. um. i wish you luck at least in figuring this out, please stay safe!