1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Ccd22, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Ccd22

Ok so I'm a girl and I've consistently only ever dated men and had sex with men. However, I've never been able to have an orgasm with a man and the only time I ever can have an orgasm is when I masterbate and think about having sex with women. I would like to have sex with a woman at some point in my life. I've always told myself I would after my bf and I break up but it's just never happened. For the longest time I've considered myself just not a very sexual person but now I'm just wondering if that's because I'm with the wrong gender. How do you know if you're gay? Is it just like a for sure thing? I've wondered on and off for awhile. This is the first time I've ever actually openly talked about it. Any advice? Has anyone ever experienced the same thing? .

2. citymetro

being gay i do not think is a sure thing, the majority if not everyone here i am sure questions themself endlessly on who they are and if they are gay. advice i have heard is that if you are questioning yourself as being gay or trans in any way that that is a very very strong signal that you probably are -- i suppose because it is something so "different" to feel maybe a part of if you do not have good reason to. i personally think the things you say sound very familiar for a person beginning to realize they may be gay or something in that range, i do not mean to lead you into a definite answer but please do not be afraid exploring the feelings you are thinking of and know that endless amounts of people have been in the same situation, even if it is a cliche to say you are not alone in this. i apologize if this is not helpful or if i wasnt coherent enough, ah!!

3. Ccd22

No this is definitely really helpful!!! thank you so much for replying! It kind of confirmed what I've been thinking and makes me feel a little less crazy. Now I just have to figure what I'm gonna do with my life and I guess start exploring. Thank you again!