1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This must be obvious to everyone but me

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by quizzicalbrow, Apr 4, 2017.

1. quizzicalbrow

I don't know if I'm bi or just gay. I have a crush on this guy in my class. He's gorgeous but I still question it. I have no dating experience and Ive only told one person about how I'm feeling. Generally, I don't want to be a lesbian so I'm scared any crushes I have on the opposite sex are because I'm still repressing who I am. I somewhat dated a guy for a couple months but even though we had a good friendship I remember feeling scared or nervous that he would kiss me at times. I don't know if I ended things because i wasn't ready for what he was offering me or because I didn't like him. I daydream about being with both guys and girls. Any opinions or personal experiences you could tell me about would be nice. A lot of times I read these posts and they seem to lean towards a certain sex (at least from what they wrote) but they don't know for themselves yet. I'm trying to accept not knowing.

2. codys12345

codys12345 Guest

I am right there with you! I look a females and kind of want to date them but not as much as I look at guys and want to be in a relationship with them. To me, it depends on the day and how I'm feeling. Sometimes I want to be with a girl and sometimes I want to be with a guy. Try and find someone that you're interested in whether it's a girl or guy and just go for it. I've done this quite a few times and have been hurt. But trust me, even though it hurts, it actually helps you because it tells you feel about a certain gender(if that makes sense). Best of luck!

3. quizzicalbrow

Thank you for your reply! It depends for me too sometimes. And I think that I overthink it so much I end up feeling stressed and confused. I'm also scared to try and date someone and end up hurting them with my indecisiveness. This is gonna be a slow process for me I think. But thanks again!