1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning Bisexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Nightdream, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's been a while since I don't ask for help with my sexual orientation, but I believe that I need another person's opinion right now.

I'm almost sure that I am, in fact, bisexual. The only issue I have with it is that I never ever felt any romantic feelings towards men. The thoughts and feelings related to males that I usually get are very sexual. By the way, I can't recall one single moment that made me feel any desire for a man's body. I've felt this way for some transwomen that weren't completelly transitioned, but I don't see them as men.

Okay. Now, you might be wondering why I even label myself as bi in the first place. I do this because I find myself "too straight to be gay and too gay to be straight". It means that... I just happen to love too much the masculine body features that guys usually have, my sexual fantasies are mostly about men and I can tell that some guys are hot and not feel like I'm lying or forcing on it, they just are. With females, I do not enjoy to talk about them in a sexual way, but I am capable of admiring them and even had strong/mild romantic/sexual feeling for them. I can even say that I falled in love with women more than once and I'd marry them both for love and sexual desire.

With that said, do you believe that I'm wrong about saying that I'm bisexual? The word lesbian doesn't appear to describe me very well, in my opinion. Neither does straight. Bi sounds fine by me, but of course, I could be just used to it. What do you think?

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope, you can say you're bisexual even if your attraction to men is just lust. There are different type of bi people with varying preferences.

3. CubbieBlue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I agree with Creativemind. I call myself bisexual, even though with women I've felt (and feel) sexual and romantic feelings and desires and with men it's mostly just sexual attraction. If Bisexual is the most comforting fit for you, then don't feel bad for identifying yourself that way. It may change one day or it may not. But no one can tell you what you identify as. Only you can.