1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual orientation? Fetish? Who am I?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bikurius, Apr 10, 2017.

1. bikurius

First, I am 54 years old. I am married, have kids, grandkids, a house, dogs, and a fitbit. pretty normal. I am still very fit and I think attractive so I think of myself as still a viable commodity as it comes to romantic endeavors (I mean, besides the fact that I have a well established family). I am also chronically unhappy (depressed) with who I am. I never knew why. I have everything a man could want. But, recently, I may have found what has been missing for so long.

Ok, I like girls. That is not going away. They are incomparable to men. I love them. I like guys too. I thought mostly sexual but being away from home for work, lately I have been playing with a girl online. It started as guy girl thing and then I bravely showed her a pair of panties I bought, That quickly turned in to me wearing a matching pink pantie baby doll lingerie set and now a nice white party dress and heels. Not only that, but she has pushed me to go on cam in chat rooms trying to find a boyfriend. She watches (and helps) while I try my best to seduce guys to be my boyfriend (online at the moment). But... OMG, IT IS AMAZING. I love the talk and LOVE being sweet talked and called pretty and beautiful, sexy, and how I turn the guys on. NEVER expected that. The dialog flows out of me sooo naturally and I feel passionate and excited like I haven't in a very long time. So much so that I am thinking, OMG, this is who I am. THIS is what I have always been. It has been locked inside for sooo very long. It is VERY exciting and also VERY frightening.

I keep thinking of Kaitlyn Jenner and thinking "How could he do such a thing?" Why can't he just be happy wearing panties occasionally and maybe having a bi threesome with his wife. Now, like a lightbulb, I understand. For me to do that though? I am far from committing out of fear but I think wouldn't that be amazing. I am scared to death at the strength of my desire now though. Will it overwhelm me in the coming years? Will I just get caught and exposed? My dream would be to have everything... my manhood when I want it, my family intact, my womanhood when I want it, a boyfriend, AND keep my wife. When I am doing stuff with that girl online, I am always fantasizing how it would be amazing if my wife would help me like that. Help me dress, help me date, help me shop. Shopping? A whole nother level of amazing. I never paid attention to all the sexy clothes out there but even when I see a girl online in sexy clothes, I think about how awesome it would be to wear that. Geeze, what does that say about me?

Just not to be totally selfish, I have always tried to pull my wife's fantasies out of her and fulfill them. We have had threesomes and I have watched her. (Ok, I guess that is my fetish too, lol) but I do like to give her everything she wants and if she tells me she wants to be with a guy (or girl) or even have a boyfriend or girlfriend, I would so let her do that. She is my life partner but she just (as I didn't myself) know this part of me.

Ok, this is where someone gives me the answer...lol. I don't think there is one but I would like to talk about it or at least hear from guys/girls in similar situations.