1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad circumcision?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NotSureAboutMch, Apr 11, 2017.

1. NotSureAboutMch

Hello all,

I read something the other day and it's got my mind spinning. It's about the sexual dysfunction a bad circumcision can cause. According to some literature it can cause many of the problems I've experienced all my life. Pain, very hard to reach orgasm, burning sensations, numbness, and lack of pleasure.

I'm a male. From the first time I masturbated at 19, it was uncomfortable and painful. There are pleasurable sensations, but without very much action there are spots on the side of my penis that are really painful. I have to avoid them to get to orgasm. And it takes a really, really long time to get to orgasm most of the time. Sometimes hours and a lot of time, not at all. The orgasm has been good less than 10 times in my life. Burning, acid sensations, and numbness where I can't even tell if I came, and most of the time I feel as unsatisfied sexually as I was before I masturbated. This is the big piece for me. I have a feeling of release from the sexual tension sometimes. But no feeling of ecstasy at all. I have this deep desire to feel the ecstasy I've seen my partners have.

Sometimes I get crazy horny, but the sex, the orgasm doesn't feel good. A lot of time there's a lot of pleasure in the sensations, but there's little or no build up to orgasm. It's seriously like I've had blue balls for 35 years. No release.

Then there's the anus. If I had to compare the level of sensation between my anus and the head of my penis I'd say I have 15% of the pleasure from my penis than I do with the outside of my anus. Almost every day I hold the shower massage on my anus because it feels so good. It feels good, but it doesn't satisfy the sexual release of orgasm that I want to feel.

I've done a lot of reading online. There's tons of men that talk about anxiety getting in the way. And that's certainly a big thing for me too. But this is a cart and horse question. Did a lot of my sexual anxiety start because of sexual dysfunction before I even started sexual exploration? And more importantly, if there is damage from circumcision, is there any way to tell definitively and are there any treatments?

Thanks,
    -nsam

2. OED27x

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you ever seen a doctor about this?
    What you are describing seems like it could be medically related.

#2 OED27x, Apr 11, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2017
  3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd be inclined to agree. This is something I'd want to discuss with my doctor. It might seem uncomfortable or embarrassing to do so, but doctors are very used to these sorts of conversations.

4. NotSureAboutMch

I have to a degree, although I totally disagree with doctors being comfortable with it. I'm much more open now though, than I was then. (I mean obviously. Just look at my posts. :slight_smile: )

I guess I just need to find the right doctor.

It'd be great if anyone here has any similar experiences though. From the searches on the internet I've done, this isn't something that's much studied or known about. Like much of sex in this country, it's too taboo to talk about or research.

I've always had these sensations and I've posted about them quite a lot in the last few months. They've caused immense sexual confusion.

So far I've gone under the assumption that the problems were anxiety related and I've been focusing on that. Hearing that there might be a physical cause is what has my head spinning a bit.

-nsam