1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure whether I'm Bi or straight?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Fidget6789, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Fidget6789

Hello,

I'm just a tad confused so I was wondering what you thought. I've always considered myself to be straight ( Interested in guys) however I've always thought girls were really hot, not in a sexual way but like 'wow, they have such a nice body' or 'wow she's so pretty/sexy' etc.
    I just considered this normal and didn't think about it.

But recently my good friend (we're both female) wanted to give me a massage and it was kind of random but I went along with it and it was quite hot? I've never felt that way about the same sex before and it's been making me wonder whether I'm Bisexual because I'm definitely attracted to men, but this women thing I can't tell whether it's actual attraction.

I'm so confused right now lol.

I can't tell either because I've never had a sexual partner, I know, i'm just really shy so I have nothing to base it on.

2. CameOutSwinging

Someone touching you, especially as one does during a massage, can feel really good and sexual in nature. It can turn you on. A better test is what you think about while you fantasize/masturbate. Have you ever or do you currently think of having sex with a woman while doing that? Looking at another woman and thinking she is hot or admiring her body doesn't mean you're attracted to her per se either.

Worst case, you can also always just try having sex with a woman and see how you like it. Experimentation is acceptable, especially if you are single. And sometimes you have to do something to decide if it isn't for you.

3. Luka99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi,

Yeh, I can't decide for you from reading this wether its just this one time thought or if you are for example bisexual.

Although it is very possible that you are bisexual but just have never given it much thought as we are all trained from early childhood on to consider straight normal and preferable (even if your parents and where you live arent really anti lgbt).

So... Perhaps you can take a week or so and check out girls like you might have checked out boys and see what you feel and think.