1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Questioning ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Robin x, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Robin x

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    About 2 years ago I developed a crush for my best (female) friend.. At first I ignored it, but the thought of it came back to me around October last year and I really started thinking that, to be honest, I wouldn't care if who I was dating was a male or female.. But now I've started questioning whether I actually like guys or not - I've dated them before but I'm still not entirely sure if my feelings in those relationships were true or not.. And also, I've never experienced any sort of sexual attraction to anyone at all (at least I don't think I have) as far as I know, it's only been romantic *^* I'm just searching for some general support or other people's stories to maybe make me feel more sure about myself.. Yah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. PixieTink

PixieTink Guest

x August x

The advice I can give you is try and go out with a girl and see what you feel from that. It doesn't have to be your best(female) friend but just a girl that you get to know and may feel you might have a good time together with. Go out with her and see where that leads you. One thing though is take it slow and what i mean is don't go out and expect to get into bed with the girl right away and experience that. That will come if it is suppose to happen. I myself have never really been attracted to guys or been on a date with one. I went from the Elementary school days where I thought all boys were icky to in the 6th grade realizing I was a bit different from other girls that were talking about boys all the time and how cute they were and I didn't feel that way. Than that led to the 9th grade when I got into my 1st Lesbian Relationship with my then best friend of several years and we have been together ever since. So just go out and see if you can find someone and start getting to them then move on from there.

3. Robin x

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks, this is really helpful ^~^ I'll keep it in mind from now on :slight_smile: