1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi to questioning?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ECMember, Apr 19, 2017.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I feel like I've gone from identifying as bisexual to questioning my sexuality. I felt as though I was bisexual(felt conscience that I was) from about late 2015 to about last month.

And I felt this confusion about my sexuality from late 2014/2015(I've talked about this on some older posts if anyone cares to read them).
    I mean last year from the Winter to Spring I had had some hook ups with guys and had some mild sexual encounters. When I mean mild it was just I received handjobs nothing else happened.

But I appear to shift myself from identifying as bisexual when I get involved with an evangelical church group at my college and felt "less bi" in a sense. I feel involved in it but I feel as though that if I acted on hooking up with a guy, it would be "wrong" for me to do it.

Granted, I don't feel 100% "straight" or 100% gay I feel in somewhere but cannot properly define myself.

I've struggled with my sexuality for a while just cannot find how to go about it.

I don't see myself as gay because I have had fantasies over women I have crushes over. I don't see myself as 100% straight because I have had dreams or fantasies of close male friends I had some inkling of liking and sometimes I see a guy that "fits" my preference.

I feel as I'm not gay or straight, maybe bi or maybe something within a lesser bi spectrum. I don't know.