1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to please another woman sexually

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Shasta, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    I want to be prepared when the time comes. Not into going down or eating out. I know every woman is different. Like idea of scisssoring

2. seeking

could bring toys into the mix...like vibrators for the clit.
    Mutual masturbation
    if you don't mind receiving oral sex and your partner likes giving you can do that

There are books out there that can help you learn different move, but at the end of the day depends on your partner, their body structure, and what makes them feel sexually good.

Safe sex:
    -Get STD test every few months (every 3 months) if you are sexually active with more than one partner.
    -Make sure your partner gets tests done and can show you the results (if they lie to you about being positive about something there are laws the protect you for being told false medical information)
    -Only be active with one sexual partner or if you are in open relationship clear boundaries, knowledge, and agreement on who is their other sexual partner.
    -Use a mouth guard/barrier (can just cut a condom in half and open like a sheet of paper)

Oral sex is not taken serious by many whether it's a penis or vagina involved in the oral sex act.

I would just get a book and learn about as many different sexual acts there are. Then whoever you decide to be sexual with...trying to get information about their ideal sexual experience would be.

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Shasta,

How specific do you want to be? I can certainly tell you from a guy's point of view what I have found to be effective in pleasing women. (And I'm all about mutual pleasure from the experience - not one-sided at all. I get as much enjoyment out of pleasing my partner as I get out of the physical pleasure of the sensations.)

And, as you said, there are many ways to please a female partner without oral sex (or even sexual intercourse, as in my circumstance.)

#3 Quantumreality, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  4. seeking

Stevie also seems to be doing sex 101 videos.....

5. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sort of answered your own question. "Every woman is different"

Sex between women is usually either oral sex, fingering, sex toys, or tribbing. But women can dislike doing any of these things as well, so it's all communication.

6. birobigenausex

One thing that really gets them to feel like they're on fire(in a good way, haha!) is, if you hold hands and stroke their thumb with yours, or put your arm around them and press softly on their shoulder with middle and pointer finger. Like you're fingering their shoulder, basically. During my first experience, she did the thumb thing and the wave of ecstasy that washed over me was incredible! Also, massaging the belly button feels really good. Fingering the g spot with curved middle and ring finger, keeping pointer and pinkie straight. I also particularly enjoyed watching my partner masturbate and having her watch me while rubbing my backside. And humping her leg was great.

#6 birobigenausex, Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017