1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian but probably not??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Japes, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Japes

I came out of a lesbian several years ago and until the past year or so I was happy like this. I had a very deep and emotional relationship with a girl that had nothing sexual involved but I felt like I wanted more, I was quite young though so I wasn't sure.

I'm 17 and a virgin but recently I've been getting turned on at the idea of being with a guy sexually. I still feel like I could only have a romantic relationship with a girl but I feel this need to spend the night with a guy (nothing other than sex).

What I really don't understand is that I don't necessarily find guys attractive, it's just the vague idea of being with one that turns me on in a way that girls don't. Could this make me bisexual or is it possible that actually being with a guy would be misleadingly dull for me?

I've always said that I should wait until I've experimented a bit to figure this out but no girls seem interested in me and all the guys I know wouldn't make a move because they know I'm gay and would probably judge me and tell everyone and I'd have to explain that I'm probably not gay.

I hope this all makes sense, basically I'm just feeling very anxious about this and want to know if it's normal to feel this way? Plus, could anyone help me out by suggesting what my sexual/romantic orientation could be?

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound bicurious. It's the same label (and feeling) some straight girls have for other girls.