1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrap Your Head Around This One

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Eldrher, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Eldrher

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Right, so I've always felt "gay". Like the description matches me. I thought that meant I was lesbian, so I tried focusing purely on girls but no. I still liked the boys more than girls. Also, I've known my gender wasn't right for a long time so how could I be lesbian? Now I've come to the conclusion I'm a trans dude and I'm thinking "wait.....so I am gay?" But guess what. I still like the odd girl. Am I gay with a few strays or wtf. I'm sexually attracted to both genders, but guess what? I don't want sex. Can it get more confusing? I'd want sex if I had a penis but I don't, and I don't want anything done to my vagina. I can't stand the feel of having something inside my vagina and it hurts a lot. I feel like a freak. How can I feel gay but not be?

2. LeticiaTheLesbo

To me it sounds like you're a asexual biromantic dude. Asexual=not wanting sex. Biromantic=liking both boys girls and guys. And a dude since ya say you're a trans dude. You're not a freak darling. You're just fine in this world :slight_smile:

3. Eldrher

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah. I use the label bisexual usually.

4. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It´s not much confusing if you ask me, I can relate to you very well. Even tho I want a penis for sex but still. I think what are you going trough right now is kinda normal. I´ve been there too. Besides being gay includes romantic relationships too, sex doesn´t have to be included. But I understand why you find it so important.

If you want to have sex like a guy and don´t want any operations I would recommend some sex toys and stuff. And if you won´t like it, then it´s okay. That would simply be just you. You really don´t need to feel like a freak. But if you can´t help it, let´s be freaks together :wink: