1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian but always attracted to men with long hair

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sapphiregirl, Apr 23, 2017.

1. sapphiregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I tend to become somewhat attracted (though not sexually) to good looking men with medium length/long hair. I think it's more of an emotional/romantic attraction, because if I think about kissing them, it does turn me right off. Though, the thought of being close to them (e.g. cuddling) is really nice. For example, today at university we had a different teacher who helped run our class - probably in his 40s. He had an amazing personality, was very creative, with long-ish, wavy hair and a great sense of style. I was like... um, WOW.

I don't know why, but I was intrigued and thought of that 80s 'rock star' look (e.g. Bono in his early days, and Michael Hutchence). I'm most certainly a lesbian and have been out for two years. I feel very sexually attracted to women. I just don't know what it is about men with long hair! I think it's beautiful on them and it makes me want to be like them.

I suppose I'm not questioning myself, but simply sharing my thoughts. Maybe it's the typical 'femininity' associates with long hair that draws me in. Can anyone relate?