1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trans romantic confusion???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by mooniemoe, May 3, 2017.

1. mooniemoe

So I'm a pretty closeted trans man who is currently playing Sally Bowles in my school's production of Cabaret (hahahaha isn't that just rich?) and I have a lot of weird feelings about everything going on here. I have to kiss two different guys multiple times in the show, and at first it was super stressful because I am attracted to women primarily. But, I also kind of had a crush on a guy who I think likes me back? It's all very weird, and also extra weird considering that people seem totally clueless as to the fact that I'm attracted to women. Anyone going through something similar? I dunno I just am in a perpetual state of "what" these days...?

2. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ah, theater and the lgbt community...
    As a closeted trans women, who prefers women, I just today auditioned for the part of a gay male character...and the scene for the audition draws very much on my personal experience - he is opening up to his best friend that he has romantic feelings towards him, and I did that exact thing a few months ago, hahaha.