1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A question for butch women

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Worker Bee, May 5, 2017.

1. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always been attracted to butch women (something about their self confidence etc) but never been involved with one as they don't seem attracted to me. A straight woman at work found it odd that i didnt like girly girls. I'm short, slim (with only slight curves) and guess I'm androgynous looking (though my friend says I look dykey whatever that means).

So I was wondering what kind of women you find attractive.

2. just jane

when it comes to woman I find attractive, sometimes it is there personality and who catches my eye, I don't think I have a type really. I have not had much luck with females

someone thought I was butch but I don't think I am with how I look.
    I have long blond hair, brown eyes, border shoulders and curvy, with a 5ft 11 height.

3. summersun

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm also not into girly girls. I absolutely dislike long hair, make-up and 'girlish' behaviour.

Today was a very rainy day and just like everyday I rode my bike to work. Wearing rain-clothes, so I don't get wet. I have this very hetero-cis-clichee-girly co-worker. Our encounters are always strange, because we're like aliens from different galaxies to each other. She could not understand, how I could leave the house in those rubber-clothes and how I could deal with 'raindrops falling on my face'. I didn't understand. Well, it would ruin the make-up and it would feel disgusting... For sure I didn't manage to keep a straight face. A perfect example of what I don't like in- women: oh-my-fingernail-broke-behaviour. ☺

To get back to the topic: I'm into androgynous, slim/athletic, short-haired woman. I like style and caring about ones look, but no bling-bling, sweet perfume etc. Unfortunately, the type of woman that our heteronormative society depicts 'female' is mainly attracted to me and the androgynous or butch women I fancy hardly seem to be interested...

4. AmazonChelsea

Honest post:

I love me some girly girls. For some reason I always seem to fall for very feminine, slender, athletic types that know how to dress and where makeup.

Something about their delicateness makes me want to be strong for them!
    An example of some women I find really attractive are Taylor Hill and Miranda Kerr :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. SarahLee

I'm attracted to butchy femmes who have a little bit of butch about them but still look and act femme. Did that make sense? You know, short hair, casual dress, not much if any makeup. But I like curves! I like pretty. Just that "born sexy" look to me! Probably that "Ellen" look :wink:

6. Lea Bea

Well I consider myself a tomboy. Not really consider a butch.. I have long hair but from time to time I shop in the men section. I'm also 5'8... Not the type to wear dresses and all I wear is eyeliner. I get constantly asked if I'm a lesbian. lol

Some butch women are attractive but I'm more attractive to androgynous and girly women.