1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Superwomania, May 6, 2017.

1. Superwomania

I am a 17 yr old girl. I have never been in a relationship. From the time when I was 10 or something, I've had crushes on my female friends. I have also fantasized about them. I'm attracted towards boys too, but I like the idea of having a girlfriend more for some reason. I think between girls there's a lot more closeness and stuff. While I think about boys in a one night way, I see having a girlfriend in a long term thing. But I don't have any experience in relationships and I have only seen lesbians in those cute lesbian posts only.

2. grass

grass Guest

You do have a touch of rainbow in you :slight_smile:

3. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah you do sound kinda bisexual, fantasizing about women and men is usually a pretty good sign.

Peace :slight_smile:

4. SarahLee

You sound a little more lesbian than bi but that may be different after a couple more years. Find a girl to have a relationship and see if that is satisfying for you. If you still are attracted to guys, you are probably bi. I knew I was lesbian from the time I was about 9. I was attracted to women and attracted by women's bodies. I felt drawn to women and I tried to have an affair with my best friend when we were 15 but she was very straight! I still am attracted to her but I don't think she remembers that one time. Give it time and you'll know who makes your butterflies in the tummy :wink: It's women for me but maybe both for you.

5. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bisexual with strong romantic preference toward women

6. Superwomania

Thank you so much.