1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm possibly bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RenGames, May 7, 2017.

1. RenGames

Hi helloo! I literally just made this account lol. Anyways, I'll try to keep his short and straight to the point.

All my life I was pretty sure I was straight and I know I'm definitely attracted to guys. But since a year or two ago, I've noticed that I started having quite a number of girl crushes?? (it might have something to do with me transferring to an all-girls school)
    I'm not even sure if they're real crushes or maybe it's just a squish/platonic crush sort of thing ... but now there's been this one girl who I can't stop thinking about. Like now I'm pretty sure that this is a real crush here. I think she's really pretty and oh my god she's also really talented and I love her voice and I kinda wish I could get to know her more. When I think of her, I get that annoying fluttery-excitedness sort of feeling in my chest. At this point, everything's so confusing.
    I haven't had any sexual attratction towards girls at all though. I mean I could sorta imagine myself maybe dating a girl? But that's just about it. Soo is it like possible to be heterosexual but maybe also biromantic?

2. Mia C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Anything is possible! :slight_smile: I think the best thing you can do is probably just wait and see how your feelings develop. Maybe try and get to know her a little better and See what feels right to you. Maybe it'll turn out to be a platonic thing - maybe not. Maybe the thought of Kissing her will feel right - maybe not. The Important thing is to Give yourself time to find out what feels good to you and that you dont Pressure yourself to be something youre not, although I understand the need to identify as something specific very well. It's all much easier to say than do, i know...

Me Personally, i am bi and i spent a very long time thinking i was Hetero and had a "normal" amount of Girl crushes. I couldnt really imagine myself being properly intimate with a girl so i figured i didnt REALLY like girls. My feelings towards girls and intimacy changed as i got older and now I identify as bi which feels very nice and relaxing and me. Your story might be completely different. All I want to say is that these things need time and patience and that finding out Who you are can be really nice. Good Luck and feel free to message me directly if you ever need to talk!

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:
    - Mia