1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I guess I'm bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RavenWing, May 8, 2017.

1. RavenWing

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Greetings people of the Universe!
    So, I'm back to questioning what I am again. It's been difficult for the past few months-- like my mind is waging a war against itself. I'm starting to feel like I am bisexual rather than a full-out lesbian. Of course, I am only 13, so it was bound to happen that I'd question things or that something would change as I grew. It's hard transitioning from being out as homosexual to going back to being "Well, I guess I'm bi." Can I have some advice for what's going on and how to deal with all these conflicting emotions and feelings? It's kinda rough on me right now.
    Much love!
    -Ravenwing

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sexuality can be fluid in the teen years, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. I've "changed" sexualities multiple times around your age before I knew what I really was. Pretty normal, but might take a while to get used to.

Arezki and canadawet like this.
  3. Layla S

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi RavenWing!
    I just came out as lesbian and I've been looking for a friend to talk to about sexuality and it's pretty difficult. I'm only 13 so I can't go looking on dating apps. I stumbled across this post and I wondered if we could chit chat and see if we could become friends.
    -Layla

RavenWing likes this.
  4. OwOMeDaddy

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sexuality is fluid. It changes and turns almost constantly. Your still quite young (I'm sure your done hearing this) and there may be some time before you fully understand your sexuality. If your feeling confused try doing things you enjoy (eg: playing a game you enjoy, eating your favourite snacks) or try new things! (Bake something or watch a new tv show). I find that if you keep it but in the back of your head, it kinda sorts itself out. Of course, dont just ignore it, think about it a little but don't stress over it.

5. RavenWing

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Of course! I'm always looking to make new friends :slight_smile: I haven't been active for awhile, hence my late reply.

6. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So you recently un-came out? Came back in? Have your toe stuck in the door? Really I wish that were more acceptable, because it sure is normal. To tell you the truth, writing about it (as opposed to boring your close friends) really helps a lot. And your writing is just fine. Write us more.

Please note that I never mentioned your age, hehe.