1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex Dreams?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CoconutOilLady, May 10, 2017.

1. CoconutOilLady

I've often heard of people who are in the midst of working out their sexuality referring to very telling dreams they've had. Of a crush or some random man/woman or something. My sister and cousin have mentioned that they've had sex dreams before too. It seems like everyone has. I haven't - other than once with me about to do things to a boy I used to know who had feelings for me, despite me only liking women. So perhaps that's because I'm lonely and want to feel appreciated, and knowing that he liked me felt good. I rarely get any dreams even involving my crush, and when I do, it's not sexual. For example, I had a recent one where I was actually looking from her cat's pov and I was following her around her apartment. Weird.

So just casually wondering how many people actually get sex dreams or if you can relate to me and just pretended to be their cat instead.

:slight_smile:

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've not had any as far as I'm aware. Not sure if that's because I'm asexual though.

3. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm 25 and i only clearly remember having one, and it was with a woman and i wasn't questioning at the time. I remember it mostly because it distressed me. I just shrugged it off as me being some desperate virgin. :lol: I had quite the mental block built up for so many years.

4. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have them at least twice a week and they seem to be a lot of them that deals with my late partner. However, there have been a few that dealt with other guys I've been attracted to secretly.

5. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Every once and a while I do. But for the most part my dreams are either depressing or boring aha

6. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had many of them, and although I consider myself bisexual, they only have women in them. Ok, I think I had one exception. I also dream about masturbating sometimes. Sexual dreams come to me more often if I don't masturbate regularly or have sex. They were one of the reasons why I thought seriously about my sexuality. I had many signs, but when the sexual dreams started, I seriously started questioning. Last night I had a weird one - I dreamt about sex with my girlfriend, but in the dream I had a penis.

7. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only sex dreams I have are about other people, specifically characters since I write and roleplay.

Never once had a sexual dream involving myself.

8. LunaMare

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have them often but it happened a few times. Sometimes it's men, sometimes women. Usually it's pretty weird and not realistic AT ALL but it can be nice too

9. birobigenausex

I think, I've only had two in my life... One, an idol I had at sixteen, a soap actress, was eating me out. And the second, an idol I have now, an actress/model and sort of groupie and I were in the shower, then, in bed and rubbing each other's backs. I've also had dreams about past male lovers but we were just driving in them, haha! Too funny! Jealous of yours, though! I wanna be a cat, lol!

10. Rana

Rana Guest

I've definitely had them, but not often. Oddly enough, I've only had one such dream since discovering my sexual orientation as lesbian. It's hard to say because dreams are easily forgotten by the time we wake up. So I could be having them every night and not know it. :wink:

11. BiGuy365

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I get them often. mostly women, but sometimes men.

12. Labgirl

Yes. That's what started me on this journey. And I'm not going to lie, every night when I go to bed I'm hoping for more.
    :icon_wink