1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOOO confusing

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Bi as in binary, May 13, 2017.

1. Bi as in binary

As a teen bisexual female is so hard to tell if a girl is interested in you. Dating is already awkward enough at this age and where I live being different isn't exactly easy. Most people don't know I'm bi, I'm not afraid to say it, i tell if they ask specifically but it has freaked out female friends in the past so I try to refrain from telling them. I don't get feelings for straight girls because I know that would be the worst thing ever but I've had boyfriends lately and I really really just want a girlfriend. :confused::eusa_doh:

2. ghostguitar1987

Listen take it with a grain of salt, because I am only slightly older than you but: Teenagers are the worst at understanding the subtleties of life. As everyone gets older nobody who is in their right mind will freak out on you for being who you are. Its hard right now because everyone is insecure about everything. My best advice? Love yourself and try to find the right girl who is comfortable enough with who she is. It seems like you might be in high school? So I get its a very closed environment and this stuff is hard and again people your age are generally not good about talking about feelings/sexuality/anything the does not conform. I know this is cliche but it DOES GET BETTER. Hang in there kiddo, and love yourself.

3. TrevinMichael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hope you find someone caring and loving. I am 55 I will echo Ghostguitar1987 it does get better.

4. BiGuy365

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I really didn't know what this was and forums like this did not exist when I was your age. So, I almost had a date with an older man and was confused why I did that, so I stood him up thinking I was going to have to lead a gay lifestyle and hurt many people and be ridiculed if I did "explore" a gay curiosity. I didn't know why that even aroused me in some way. You have a lot more support these days, but I have "chosen" to live a straight life and have been happy, but there is that unresolved part that is probably best addressed with counseling.