Relationship with a straight girl...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Ribena123, May 14, 2017.

1. Ribena123

I know the rule about getting involved with straight girls, but it happened, we fell in love and have been together 90% of the past 7 months.. we are both in our early thirties so it's not like this is some teenage phase for her. In the beginning she had a really strong drive for sex with me but as time has passed she's dwindled away to not having any desire to have sex with me. She is worried about disappointing me and I think she is just over thinking it. We are great together, trying not to be cringe but I would say we have the perfect relationship, and we aren't prepared to let this one issue ruin us. But we don't know how to fix it... Please help!

2. TrevinMichael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am in the same situation at 55.
    Got married at 51. We love each other
    and we are okay with it.

What ever is causing the sex attraction to go away, concentrate on the fact that you love each other and keep letting her know it is okay.

Keep talking when you need to about how to make each other feel loved.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I suppose the first question that springs to mind is are either of you or both of you happy with the current situation.

4. Fericirea

Wait a sec, you say she's a straight girl but you're both in a relationship? Is she a bisexual or something? But don't take me the wrong way, I'm not trying to be rude or to label your gf.
    On another note, you seem to be happy with the relationship. Is she similarly happy? Sexual drive is important, but if you're BOTH really happy with each other, then a compromise could be made.