1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iv'e never learned my sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Zoneingout, May 15, 2017.

1. Zoneingout

While trying to figure out what my sexuality was I ended up jumping into figuring out my gender because it was more important to me and more distressing in my own life and that's why I decided to ignore my sexuality for quite a while. I guess I never really went back to it until today.

although I've come back not with the same questions some of them are very similar to what I would originally asked but I want to say things are a little bit more clear although there is something picking my brain that is making me confused.

I'm going to feel absolutely wrong for saying what I'm about to say and I'm hoping that nobody is going to take offense to this or automatically think I'm some type of person who is creepy because that's not my intentions at all it's just what I'm attracted to I'm scared more that this will sound like some type of fetish when it's not.

I'm transgender myself. I don't know if it's because I'm more comfortable with people like me or something else entirely but I have noticed that I like women I'm attracted to women but I've noticed that the male genitals I'm also attracted to.

although here is where it gets confusing for me I'm not interested in males.
    I have no attraction towards males and I think that's what's confused me for a very long time. I seem to be only comfortable with the idea of someone having male genitals if they are transgender like me I see them for who they are no matter what that does not change how I see them it's just I seem to be attracted to a certain part but I'm not attracted to men. and that's completely confusing me and I don't feel like this is normal and I feel really creepy for this.

Don't get me wrong i like female parts more then anything but it's that one thing that's throwing me of like then how can i be straight?! people have told me that this means im bisexual, but that can't be right because im not into males.

I'm lost...and creeper out by myself like i'm some horrible person.

2. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sounds like me. (Apart from the trans part, which I will grant is an important component for you.) I like everything about women, and just the genitals of men. (Ha, typo there said "me" for "men". OK I like those too.) I don't look for a romantic relationship with men. It seems that this is what "curious" means for most men... except what do I really know about most men?

But from reading here, and on various other public sex forums (public modifies forum there, OK?) my stance seems common. Go on CL and see how many guys claim they're straight, but want to perform (not receive) oral. Consider the perennial popularity of glory holes.

I call myself bi because it's simple. And who knows? My male heartthrob might walk into my life tomorrow. But I doubt it. Meanwhile, I enjoy what I enjoy.

3. flatlander48

Sexuality is a pretty complicated concept and it isn't This or That. It is a spectrum and everyone falls on that spectrum, somewhere. Many years ago when I was working through my sexuality, I knew that I wanted to experience what intimacy with another male was like and I did experience that. However, for as much as I liked the sex, I knew that I did not desire to have a romantic relationship with another male. Realizing my shortcomings, on a personal basis, as reflected from my first wife and now my current one I didn't think I wanted to sign up for that.

There is sex and there is romance. They are sometimes, but not always, coincident.

DeeAnn

#3 flatlander48, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017