1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone else get confused when guys flirt with you?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Tre, May 22, 2017.

1. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Most of the time I feel gay. But I get confused when guys flirt with me. At least when they're charming or good looking. I also feel pressured to date them or give them a chance. Should I give them a chance even though there's a low chance I'm truly attracted to guys? I need to get some experience with girls fast. So I won't be kept wondering when I'm around guys.

2. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Over recent years I have to say that I too get confused when guys flirt with me. A few months ago, I was having a conversation with a guy on the phone and in the midst of the conversation he started mentioning how hot he was several times. He had mentioned other innuendos afterwards but in all honesty, because the conversations that I've had with him previously had always been very G rated which was fine but because of this, I never expected him to approach me in a flirtatious way. However, a month ago, he approached me again in this manner and I reciprocated. Fortunately, this was his opening to take things further I come to find out. Therefore, yes...I tend to get very confused and I tend to wait until the guy display something significant to confirm to me that he is actually flirting and I am not assuming.