1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Girl...Virginity...Sexuality...You know the deal!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Extreme26, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Extreme26

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This is a bit of a complicated situation, so I will just cut to the chase. There is this girl, who I have said some bad things about before in the past to my friends.

On Saturday night, whilst both a bit drunk we got a bit flirty and ended up going for some "fresh air". Whilst doing so, she kind of rubbed herself against my groin area...giving me a semi erection, which only confused me even more as I thought I only loved girls emotionlly rather than physically. We then went to kiss...but neither of us actually moved in closer for this kiss! So nothing happened there.

Yesterday, we hung out for a bit and there was quite a bit of flirting going on, even though we tried to hide it from our friends. So again, nothing happened!

Now, she has been talking about meeting on Friday and she asked which other people we should invite...almost hinting that we maybe shouldnt invite anyone! Which then makes me wonder what she has in mind...Which then makes me wonder would I be able to "perform" for a girl?(I am a virgin) Which then makes me a tad self concious about my size and all the other stuff that entail with first times!

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK, let's cut to the main question first - do you want to do this? I really can't get much of a read based on your post. Yeah, the fact that you might get laid for the first time is an exciting one, but do you really want to have sex with her? Or is she just convenient? Even THAT's not an issue as long as you're both going into it with the same mind set. ("Hey, let's have some fun in bed!")

If you want to proceed with it, then don't worry about your size or performance issues. Just tell her you haven't done this before, and have fun figuring it out. But for the love of God, condoms condoms condoms. :slight_smile:

Lex

3. Extreme26

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am guessing it it just because she is a convenience and perhaps a bit of fun...but saying that makes me feel bad and disrespectful! And I don't know if that is her mindset or whether or not she is wanting anything to come from it!

A few months ago I thought she was kind of coming onto me, be I didn't think anything more from it, after we kind of fell out.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's nothing wrong with "fooling around" with somebody...as long as both people know they're just fooling around. If she thinks you're going to be her longterm boyfriend, and you're just looking to mess around, things aren't gonna go really well post-orgasm...

I guess it might be a good idea to make sure you two are on the same page before you take things any further. Feel free to ask, and to tell her how you feel. "You seem interested in me physically, and that's cool. I wouldn't mind getting physical with you, either. But I'm not sure I really want a girlfriend. I just want to make sure we're both coming from the same direction on this before anything happens."

Lex