1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a crush on the opposite gender???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by TheCoolUserName, Jul 5, 2009.

1. So, one of my female friends (This is before I really knew her) for a long while had a HUGE crush on me. At the time I just thought nothing of it. But after a while, we started talking a lot, and became really good friends. One night when we were talking online, and she was asking me a ton of times if I was gay. Bringing up that she hasn't really ever seen me with a girlfriend. Almost every night she would ask me. So, one night we stayed up until like 3am, and she asked me again. This time I answered yes. She seemed fine with it, and said she wouldn't tell anyone (Since I'm not really out of the closet.) The next day I felt like it was wrong of me to of told her at that time, being that she had a crush on me. But it was fine, we still hung out and things. I think she has gotten over crushing on me. She doesn't talk to me as much as she used to now. Just sometimes she'll start a conversation with me, or hang out with me. She's even told me about another person she likes. It didn't bother me then, but now it is really eating at me now. I think I've developed a crush on her??? Which is new to me, being that I was almost fully sure I was gay. I am crushing on her very badly too. I thought after about 3 months that I'd get over it, but I still have a crush on her. I am VERY confused about my sexuality now. I never really liked the sound of being called Bisexual either.
    My question is: Should I tell her that I have a crush on her? Or do you think that she'll hate me, because I told I was gay a while back?

:tears:

2. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

What makes you so sure its a crush. You did mention that she the communication dwindeld between you two. Could it be that you miss the attention not the person?

I went through this with a girl, she crushed on me, we hung out a lot, told her I was gay, she stopped hanging out, and I developed a crush for her attention not for her in general.

What is it about her that is making you crush? <--- ask yourself that first.

3. It could be that, but I also hugging/cuddling with her. And also a lot of other people talk to me often, and all I want to do is to talk to her.
    But you're definitely right, I need to think about it more.

4. Nevermind about this. She has even admitted that she is ignoring me now. :frowning2:

5. littledinosaurs

Why not?
    And is her ignoring you making your crush go away?