1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused about my sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by UnravelingMay, Mar 15, 2012.

1. UnravelingMay

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay so. I'm a girl I'm 17 and I'm not quite sure if I'm bi or straight or a lesbian or something. I have tried making out with both a boy and a girl and I must admit I enjoyed the girl a lot more (don't think that had anything to do with the gender though). I do check both guys and girls out, but maybe a bit more guys. I fantasize about both, but again maybe a bit more guys. When it comes to thinking about sex though it's different. When i think about having sex with a guy it really grosses me out, but when I think about having sex with a girl it doesn't gross me out at all (quite the opposite). Anyway I guess I'm attracted to both genders but in different ways.
    I'm just plain confused, I have had the "maybe it's just a phase thought" but this has been going on for almost a year now.
    Anyway I would really appreciate a second opinion, thanks. :icon_bigg

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Welcome to EC and sorry for the slow reply!

From what you are saying, you do sound like you are possibly bisexual and that you lean more towards the girl side. All of which is fine :slight_smile:

Like you said, its probably not a phase. Phases usually happen when people are young and the questioning doesn't go farther than a couple of months.

Hoped that helped a bit :slight_smile:

3. TruffleDude

I have heard of lot of bisexuals say that they find different things in the different genders. Take a look at the film Bi the Way.