1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck. unknown sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by PatrickORLY, Oct 6, 2012.

1. PatrickORLY

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have gotten some advice here before and I am still having a hard time.

I still cant figure out my sexuality and because I cant figure it out - it keeps me from going out and meeting people (male or female). I have tried in my head to figure out if I am gay or straight, but it doesn't work.

How can I start a relationship or leave my apartment when I do not know my true self?

maybe its just fear. I am also having a hard time knowing why homosexuality exists. It serves no logical purpose. :help:

2. Fruitylicious

Well I am in the same boat as you with the sexuaity thing, I don't know what I really am.:bang:

As for the logical part of homosexuality, there is no logic behind it, everyone needs someone to love, we don't get to choose whether we are male or female, just like we don't get to pick what our sexuality is, it's something you are born with.

You may say "well Gay's cant reproduce?", oh, but they can. they can use a surrogate women and use the DNA of one of the men to have a baby or if it's two women wanting a baby, they can find a donor.

Really, nothing in the world is "logical", yes we may know the force that causes gravity, but what caused that force in the first place? Christians claim God is real, but have they seen him? Scientists claim that there was a big bang, but most of the evidence is superficial and based on theory. All of these people think their stuff is "logical", but it is not, which brings me back to the point that nothing is really "logical", not if you get to really thinking about it.

As for you sexual orientation, I wish you luck and I hope both me and you will figure out what to do.(*hug*)