1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

did you ever question your sexuality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 5, 2012.

1. before you came to the conclusion you were lesbian , bisexual or gay

2. an0nchick

All of the time. I'm not sure if I'm bisexual or a lesbian. I wish I were straight.

3. Jared

Oh yeah for about 4-5 years, I went from thinking that my feelings for guys would pass to thinking I was bisexual and could just force myself to only date girls to being a complete closet case. I finally came out a few months ago :slight_smile:

4. that's great. i've been questioning for about a year so i was wondering

5. CasperTheGhost

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh all the time, I still do, I also have extreme self-confidence bipolarity and if that isnt a thing it is now. I'll go from loving the idea of being with a big strong guy kissing guys, and other times I wish I wasn't different and didnt get funny looks if I said anything that could tell people I'm gay.

6. Neutrality

I questioned like crazy, I've gone back and forth from straight to gay over and over before I realized I could just settle in the middle =P

7. PeteNJ

yep, that's why I'm on EC.

too many years sweeping the question under the table and pretending I didn't have to answer it.

no conclusion yet, but the fact that I'm questioning and its so deep in my gut, tells me I'm leaning at least towards gay.

8. cloudburn

Exactly, most of us are taught by media, religion, etc,.. that we're supposed to be straight. But (obviously) not everyone is, and for me atleast, there's been this nagging thought in the back of my mind for as long as I can remember, that asked "Are you a lesbian?" There's a lot of questioning before you discover who you really are.

9. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Still am...it's taking a REALLY long time to figure this stuff out...

10. i can't figure anything out and i don't know anymore. i just wish it would stop

11. jaysuss

I know i'm gay but I feel because I don't see many guys as attractive that I learn towards asexual but I feel thats not right.

12. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I first though I was bisexual, then I realized that I am homoromantic asexual (I just say gay because it's easier..lol)

13. an0nchick

Life sux and I want to give up. But, I can't. Gotta stay positive.

14. Zack

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, definitely. I started questioning toward the end of my freshman year, and during my sophomore year I began to fully understand my feelings and that's when I realized I was gay.

15. cloudburn

Don't give up! I'll be honest, about a month ago, I spent a week in a mental ward at my local hospital. I tried to run my car off the road on my way home. It didn't work, obviously, and I'm very happy that I wasn't successful. I've never felt so alive, even if I am so very very confused about everything. I am alive, and so are you. Life is beautiful, sometimes it just takes you to turn a few corners before you can see it.
    I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

16. an0nchick

I had a suicidal incident last year too...I feel guilty for wanting to end my life.

17. cloudburn

Exactly, I think about all of the people living in horrible conditions, struggling to stay alive every single day, and I'm here taking it for granted. But it gets better. All we can really ever do is make the best out of every situation...and hope like hell that it pays off one day. :hug:

18. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Well two years ago I was 100% sure I was transgender. For 6 months I truly believed that, until I got "help" :icon_sad: to see different.

Then from that time until September of this year I was a severely depressed straight guy.:icon_sad:

Now, I am alone, and sad at times, BUT I am GAY.:icon_wink So.... I'll take each day as it comes and keep hoping for a happier brighter future that I believe is out there for me.:icon_bigg

19. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, three times over the last seven years. First time it was after I came out as bisexual, and thought I was actually straight. Then a little while later, I thought I was actually gay. Then I spent some time thinking I might be asexual. Then I told me brain to just shut the fuck up.

20. dudedette

Yep. I'm only in it for the bromance no arousal intimate thing, thats why I questioned myself.