1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was I in Denial Of My Sexuality? repost

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 15, 2012.

1. i usually do one repost if i want more answers , sorry if you already saw it! :icon_redf

okay so i use to post questions on yahoo answers when i started questioning my sexuality which all started because i started having a crush on this girl in my class ...and every time someone would answer saying "you sound like your bi" , i would always tell them "oh well i'm 15 , it's probably a phase" or "it could just be hormones" because honestly that's what i thought that i was just going through a phase and i one time posted this question saying "when will i go back to being boy crazy?" because my sister said i use to be boy crazy which i understand and i was just sick of questioning my sexuality and i wondering how long this phase was going to last and i've been questioning for a year and now i'm done questioning although i'm not going to identify myself as straight but not as anything else but every time i said to myself "it's just a phase" , i would still continue to question and i just got obsessed with it.
    if someone said "i was straight or it's just a phase?" , i felt scared for some reason

do you think i was in denial?

2. Salazar

Well, the real question is are you attracted to both sexes? If so, you may well have been in denial.

3. Lewis

Maybe. I can tell you now that I was exactly the same, I used to believe it was a phase and that soon as I turned 18, I'd no longer be gay - but that wasn't the case. We all go through denial at some period of time when accepting our sexual orientation. Don't worry about it. :slight_smile:

4. i think so. i'm assuming