1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i feel embarrassed for questioning my sexuality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 16, 2012.

1. i'm sorry if i have been posting a lot threads. I've been having a lot of anxiety lately.
    but i don't know , i feel.. embarrassed a little for questioning...it's like my dad see's as a whole joke i'm questioning (since he believes i'm straight) and i just feel like if i research sexuality ..while he's in the room , i feel embarrassed about it , like just now i was reading something about sexuality and he was like "what are you reading?" and i felt to scared to tell him because he just see's as a joke and if i told him , he would just be like "i don't why you're researching , your either straight or lesbian and from what i know , your're straight"

2. dudedette

Don't feel embarrased. Finding the gender capable of becoming your life long partner is a very elaborate process.

most people who don't find out if they are LGBT, marry people they don't love and end up getting a divorce later. Take your time, and explain to your dad that you do not want to make a big mistake marrying someone you don't love because you were confused or you simply didn't know.

Message me If you want to talk more

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe he should be doing research, because that's like saying "You eat bread, or you eat meat" without knowing of the existence of the hamburger.

4. yeah , it's just...i have anxiety problems ..and questioning for a year is not helping , ontop of that...him making comments like that