1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What sexuality is this?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Derecho97, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Derecho97

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have a few questions, and I figured I should put them in the same post so I don't spam the forum. If it matters, I'm 15 and a freshman in high school.

1. What sexuality is this? I think guys are sexually attractive, which made me think I was gay. But I also think girls can be pretty or I like their personality, but I wouldn't like to have sex with them. Should I only date guys and say I'm gay?

2. My best friend asked if he could call me "Captain Flowers" because he likes flowers. Should I be offended? He's really nice and supports my homosexuality more than any other straight guys I've ever met, but I'm not sure if it's bad.

3. I really really like my straight male friend from the above question. He knows I like him but he doesn't care. How can I stop liking him sexually? I just want to like him as a friend again, nothing more.

:help:

2. Throwawayy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im not exactly sure about the other quesion but he sexuality question might be "heteroromantic bisexual," which i think means you like both genders but dont prefer to have sex with the opposite gender. I could be wrong though

3. Suffocation

1.Biromantic Homosexual. Not Heteromantic Bisexual, because he said he would date guys, and not bisexual because that would mean he would want to fuck girls, when he doesn't.

2. Don't be offended. And you should call him captain flowers because he likes flowers, not you.

3. You need a new crush, someone that means more than the friend that likes to call you captain flowers.

4. Delta

1. Yep, biromantic homosexual. Perfectly fine.

2. I don't think he means ill by it, so just take it by whether you like being called that or not.

3. Time heals all wounds. Just let yourself get over him and don't feed the flames of your attraction by spending time imagining him naked and stuff.

5. Deaf Not Blind

your 15 and should date a nice person you like and likes you. period.
    if that were my best friend i would no longer call him my best friend. i had a girl i was pals with, her bf dumped her, one night i realized it was a romantic evening and she put her head so near mine to show my a pix of us we took i had a urge to kiss her and i knew after it happened a few more times and i started showing of that i had feelings developing. but she did some rude things to me, said stuff online to embarrass me to others, and abandoned me at the airport to find a way home...she hard a car and drives past my place but had landed 30 min before me. i still waited cuz of attraction, until recently she basically told me to dis a transgender lady friend of mine and call her male pronouns....last straw, i chose my real buddy and me and her are no longer speaking.
    when u get another crush it always goes away, so that is something to look foreword to. but he's a jerk to ask that, don't let him, please tell me you not going to let him mock you!