1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused of my sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Teen16, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Teen16

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm so confused of my sexuality, I'm junior in high school. I always thought i was straight. I had only one boyfriend, in middle school. I'm a very shy person. This year a met a girl that a senior that knows she gay and she has a long distance girlfriend or something idk. She been flirting with me and stuff ever since, I never thought of likening her i just had fun. Then she came over my house and we were chilling then randomly she started kissing me and tired getting at me. I was scared cause i didn't know she was gonna do that. I just got so confused caused i liked it but she left now and I feel werid and confused about myself. I don't know who to talk to. We were cuddleing and kissing and I was having fun. Idk how it's gonna be when I see her and I'm scared to text her to talk about what happened between us. I told her that I didn't want anybody to know about what happened when she left and she said she wouldn't cause I am scared and confused that I don't know if she wanted to just get in my pants or liked me. So basically I'm confused because i liked it but it felt werid to and I'm worried that if other people find out like my friends and family they would judge me for it. If I did like her but then I feel like she just wants me for phsyical not emotional way if I was to accept that I did like her. I wanted to share this to see if someone can give me good advice of my confused was and sacredness please help thz :slight_smile:

2. Ianthe

Hi, welcome to Empty Closets!

I think she probably likes you. The best way to find out is to ask her. Even if she likes you, it might not be able to go anywhere because of the long-distance relationship you mentioned. Tell her that you don't want that to happen again if she's just playing around, because it messes with you emotionally.

If you weren't afraid of what other people would think, and you were sure she liked you, you would want to go out with her, is that right?