1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confused about my Sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AkikoKawaii, Feb 24, 2013.

1. AkikoKawaii

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay so I have been stressing out with this issue for some time now and I really need someone to talk to about this. Well I have considered myself Bisexual since I was about 13 but now I am not so sure. I am more attracted to women then men but I am attracted only to Asian men. Honestly the idea of having sex with a man kind of grosses me out but I am strangely attracted to Asian men. I have tried dating guys but I have never felt any spark what-so-ever and am always more attracted to women and have had several meaningful relationships with them. So would I still be considered Bisexual? I just don’t know and honestly its been haunting me in my sleep. I feel like I don’t know who I am anymore. I would really like some opinions or support on this. I have severe anxiety disorders and my mind makes it out to be bigger than it really is.Thank you!

2. Bryan90

Try not to think so much of the labels. Sometimes it matters not what you are. Just live along and if you find that you're attracted to women, then so be it. Or if another day, you find that you're attracted to men, then you can adjust to it then. Spending time pondering what your inclinations are might cause more stressful harm than good.

Sometimes it's like life itself - you can't really define exactly all the things that you like or will like in life - but as you go along, you discover your preferences and live with it.