1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Zman92, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Zman92

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hey guys I just stumbled upon this site and I really think its brilliant.
    But I need some help with what im going through, Im not sure if im straight or not.
    To just put it in a nutshell, im 20 years old and Ive dated alot of women, but never really settled in a long term relationship. at 18 I was curious and thought i could try a casual encounter with guys and see what it was like and a couple times had oral sex given and received. But I still am very attracted to women and have no problem having sex with them either.
    I just got out of my longest relationship to date with a girl and it ended on a reallllly bad note but just like any other relationship the sound of a girlfriend kinda just turned me off. but in the meanwhile ive been having sex with a few different girls.
    is it bad that i think about giving oral to guy sometimes?
    but then again i fantasize just as much to having sex with girls?
    I have no one to talk to about this and i feel really good to finally get it off my chest

2. revi

revi Guest

You sound like the simple definition of bisexual i suggest you try relationships with both and just go through them until you find someone you wana settle down with.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC!

You're asking a website for gay/bi folks if it's bad that you think about giving head to a guy? What do you think we're going to say? :slight_smile:

If you're mainly attracted to women, and want to stick with them, I don't see any issue with that. If you want to date or (safely) hook up with guys when you're between girlfriends, I don't see any issue with that, either.

Lex