1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confusing

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Romandude, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Romandude

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For my entire life I have seen myself with a wife, a girlfriend etc, but for the past two years I have found guys kinda hot. I never see myself in a homosexual relashionship but I catch myself fantasizing about guys. Another thing I have to worry about is coming out if it turns out to be real and not a phase. I live in southern California and(not to be rascist) the Mexican population is really high and that also means the gang pop is too. Just this year on the day of the "apockolyps " apparently a gang called vfl was supposed to come and shoot al the black kids at my highschool(the cops busted them the day before). Coming out could literally endanger my life. What should I do:bang:

2. julia

Okay, before you freak out about coming out let's focus on figuring out if you are gay/bi/pan/etc. first. You say you would never be in a romantic relationship with a guy but you would be sexually? If this is so, I honestly just think you are at that age where you are questioning everything, including your sexuality.
    Could you see yourself marrying a man, going on dates with one, and not just the sexual aspect of a relationship? Then you may be gay/bi/pan. I don't know quite enough on how you are feeling to help you, though.

3. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

If you are finding yourself sexually attracted to guys, then there's an increased chance of you being gay or bisexual. Now to the question if you feel you are gay or bisexual. Do you find yourself sexually attracted to girls? Do you find them hot in that "way?" Regardless of what the answer may be, no one is forcing you to label yourself or even come out. You should come out ONLY when you are comfortable and secure in your sexuality. You can however, come out to yourself. This means understanding this is who I am. Admitting the truth internally.

But at 14, I probably would still be cautious about applying a label to yourself. It was around that age where my sexual attraction became entirely towards the same sex and girls became a turn off. Maybe give it a few years and see how consistent your attractions are towards guys and if you have any towards girls, see if they remain consistent or disappear.