1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm very confused...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Please, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Please

Okay so my story (please don't judge me for being kinda of a slut...). Soooo as of right now I am a 15 year old teen who is claimed as bisexual and unsure if I am actually gay. First of all I could care less what I am. I don't think this is one of those things where it's like "at least I still like girls" or anything like that, and I'm not one of those teens who just says there bisexual... I hope not anyways. So I have liked guys since before I liked girls. Had my first sword fight before I was even in school (I was a very educated little kid :wink:. Things like that continued until this day. I have liked girls since maybe a year or two after guys and have wanted to date/have sex with them since around 7th grade. That is when I meet a guy who was bi and cheated on my girlfriend of 11 months. Anyways after that I didn't feel the desire to date girls only to have sex with them and now that feeling is completely gone and sex is the only thing I want out of girls. Like if I think of a future with a guy it makes me feel happy inside (best description I can think of) but with a girl not so much at all... so now I'm at a point where I just have no idea and have a few friends who say yea I'm probably gay a few that say no I'm not gay and possibly straight even, and then the few who say that I'm just me... So what do you guys think? Share your story for inspiration. Also it might help to know I was raised in a church and my dad is very redneck. Also my parents don't know although I think they suspect. When I was a kid (6-9) can't remember to well, I wore panties and got in trouble for it a couple times.

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What's your Kinsey Scale Rating?

0 Exclusively heterosexual.
    1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual.
    2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual.
    3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual.
    4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual.
    5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual.
    6 Exclusively homosexual

3. Please

I'm not really sure but I'd have to say when horny 4 and when not 5...

4. Robellious

I guess you're bisexual, leaning towards guys from what I'm reading.

5. Frank101

I'm 17 just-now coming out to my parents but fear rejection but I thought about it a lot and i cant keep it a secret i need help on how to tell my parent also how can I be sure they will still love me? And one last thing there's this boy I like how do you tell him in school with out embarrassing myself

6. Please

Is the guy you like bi/gay?

7. Frank101

Gay he's very nice and helped me with trying to come out before

8. Please

Well then it will probably be fine since he knows your gay and hes gay then it wont be a big if you ask him out. My main advice is treat it the same way you would any other relationship.