1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

if I'm using my lesbianism to be alone?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by toboymi, Mar 16, 2013.

1. toboymi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello!
    You'll see, I'm confused.
    About six months ago, I met a girl. I liked every aspect of her. That made me realize I wasn't the straightest girl ever. The story with her died quickly because she wasn't into me or any other girl.
    About two Weeks ago, I met a guy. He is nice, we are into the same stuff and he's quite cute. The first days I was head over heels for him. Three days later, I didn't feel anything at all. I mean, he's still nice and I still find him attractive, but that's it.

Let me give you a little back story.

My dad left when I was really young. That, for some reason, made me incredibly hard to talk or even be around bits and men in my early years.

My first boyfriend happened when I was thirteen. I didn't feel anything for him. I didn't even liked him.

A few years later, I had my first serious relationship with a guy, four years older than me. He was mean. He cheated, ignored me and he even was a bit b verbally abusive. I was always sad around him.

The next boyfriends I had, didn't work either. The were nice guys, but I grew bored quickly. I couldn't be around them.

after breaking up with one of them, I met the girl I mentioned earlier.

I had always had a thing for girls, since I was a kid. I enjoyed watching them. I'm fact is easier for me to find an attractive girl than guy. And let's say it's not that I only stare at their clothes.

I can imagine myself with a girl. Sexually, romantically, in any way possible. Thinking about sex with a man scares me

it scares me, and I find it disgusting.

But here's the catch. I don't flirt with girls, I get anxious.
    When I talked about this issues with my closest friends, they said that maybe I was using the lesbian thing to turn off guys easier. In a few words, to be alone.

We got to the conclusion that is a fact that I'm scared of men because they had hurt me a lot.

And even though I had met nice guys, I can't trust them
    I wish you could give me an opinion about this situation. I'm really confused. Please help. .

I wish you could give me an opinion about this situation. I'm really confused. Please help.

2. Christianna

Out Status:
    Some people
    Your story is like many of ours... loss of a loved one, abusive loved ones... imbeciles and accidents :slight_smile:

in order to truly find yourself you have to get out there... but...

you don't have to flirt to create a relationship... going out to meet people can be that simple... you don't have to go out there and flog every piece of meat in the display to learn about its origin... some people that want to learn about themselves attend groups like men/women coming out groups... they can really help you get a hold on what is really going on in your heart... these groups are usually run by gay men and women who have a good grasp on their sexuality.... do understand though they won't be able to help you with everything you have to do the footwork... but after you get a decent hold on your thoughts you can than wade into the more dangerous waters of the sexual pool so to speak... don't rush it... but don't deny it til you have tried it a few times... the funniest way I have heard it...

The first time we may not like it... because we knew nothing of it...
    The second time felt better but still... inexperienced there...
    The third times a charm... while we may still need to perfect it...
    The fourth time... crap if were still doing it we like it :slight_smile: